Berry Blue Baby blanket

A friend contacted me a couple of months ago to create a baby blanket for her.  She was attending a baby shower and knew the mother-to-be would love a handmade item.  I was so pleased she called me to do this.

I chose to create a new pattern for this project as I love to have a new challenge when it come to crocheting.  So I went straight to my stitch book, Basic Crochet Stitches by Erika Knight.  

Once the stitches were chosen the measurements for the blanket were decided, 30" x 30".  Then the yarn was picked but I knew it would need to be an easy care yarn; machine washable and dry.  

This blanket required a lot of thought and patience.  It took me a couple of weeks to complete.  I was please with the result so I had to create it again.  Take a look at this Berry Blue Baby Blanket posted on my website www.jpaveydesigns.etsy.com 

Comments

Popular Posts