Blogging and red wine

The art of blogging. Have you ever wonder what that is? How can one do a great job at blogging? How does one get their blogs looked at? So many questions.

Well I did manage to find a blog that blogged about such things. In fact I found a few. They gave great tips on how to blog, when to blog, how often to blog, and what to blog about. So much information that I just had to blog about it.

So with all the "blogging" information I hope to put it to use. Let see what happens.

I think one of the important keys things is to make sure you are relaxed and ready to enjoy what you are writing about. So...I've started with a glass of wine. I enjoy wine. I'm currently enjoying a red table wine from Clos du Lac. A 2004 "R" Reserve. Amador County. It is quite good and goes well with fish.

My husband and I toured Amador County county on one of our anniversaries. We find ourselves, so far, wine tasting to celebrate our anniversaries. California has so many areas to explore and so much wine to taste. Wonder if we will taste it all in our life time. As much as we enjoy wine...we might.

Back to topic, blogging. I believe the greatest advise on blogging I read about today is finding topics you enjoy. Of course you also want to find topics that people will enjoy reading but I believe if you enjoy something there are others that will as well.

My goal after reading all the information I could retain in one day about blogging, is to commit to my blog 3 to 4 times a week. This should give me the opportunity to share and inform others. Lets see how it goes.

Thought: If one blogs while drinking wine could that be called wogging or bluzzing.

Comments

tkmetalarts said…
lol wogging! That's a great goal - to be blogging 3-4 times a week. Good tip about blogging on topics you enjoy. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous said…
I, too, have found that blogging was much more of a challenge than I originally thought. And it is easy, unfortunately, to get side-tracked and put it off, dating your information. But you will find a pattern and your own "voice" and discover a new creative outlet for your thoughts and words! Teri Twitter: Teri_B
http://www.SandTCreations.com/wordpress
http://SandTCreations.Etsy.com

Popular Posts