Stitches 2012

I'm excited about the Stitches Conference in Santa Clara Feb. 23 -26.

I'm enrolled in Kristin Omdahl Seamless Crochet course.  This class will demonstrate her technique for joining motifs without making seams.

I've purchased 2 of her books and her DVD where I've tried to learn how to do this technique.  She is a self taught crocheter that has gone on to create some of the most beautiful crochet piece that I've seen.  She is part of the Knitting Daily show where she has a crochet section to teach the latest techniques.

There is always someone creating new designs and new techniques that I feel the need to learn.  I think learning helps us to grow in our craft and meeting other crocheters just motivates you to keep that hook moving.

Check back as I will share with you about my experience at the conference.  I look forward to sharing my class experience with you and possibly showing you the work that I accomplished in her class.

I hope to see you at Stitches 2012.

Comments

Popular Posts