Lace Knit Scarves by Jodi Pavey

I've focused on a number of designs and I'm proud of what I've created.This is a piece that can be worn year round.  I love working this item and I believe you will enjoy wearing it.  It very light weight and lots of versatility.

Color is in this year so don't fall back on the "standby" colors like black, grey and off white.  No, it's all about color this season and into fall and winter.  In following the trend I created an elegant scarf that will work year round.  The scarf can be worn so many ways and can give that splash of color to any outfit.  No need to buy something new, just add a fun scarf.

This scarf is made with a beautifully hand dyed yarn with 100% merino wool.  Very soft and elegant.  Hand wash and air to dry.

For more details on this scarf and to see it in more colors check out my shop by clicking here.


Comments

Popular Posts