A Thank You Note

I received a thank you note in the mail from a customer this week. She sent a cute card that stated she loved her item and thanked me for making it.  She also stated she looked forward to seeing me at an event next year.   Repeat customers, got to love that.

I've been designing and making my items for a few years now and still always wonder if the customer is happy with their purchase. You always hope so and you think to yourself that they would not have purchased it if they did not like it.

It's not that I expect thank you notes from customers but every designer, I think, likes to get reassurance they are doing something nice from time to time.  I think that is what keeps me going.  We all seek approval and we also know that many will not like something we do. But you thrive to do your best and hope it's appreciated.

I think my point to this post is to say that I really do love what I do and I appreciate that I have the opportunity to do it.





Comments

Popular Posts