Happy 2013!

I want to wish everyone a happy and blessed 2013!

This year is going to be filled with new adventures for me and I pray business growth.  I have several new projects planned this year as I take on new teaching assignments.  I also have a number of new craft events planned and new workshops to offer.

New classes have already started for me and this year is taking off in a great way.  As many of you know not only do I sell my items I love to teach. And this year I have some great new students.  This is going to be a great month.  If you are still interested in signing up for one of my classes check out the Classes tab.

I will be posting my workshops soon and there will be some new classes offered that I hope you will take a look at.  As always if you see a workshop you are interested in sign up early to reserve your slot. My workshop are small which gives the students the time and attention needed to learn a new skill.

If you are looking for a particular crochet or knitting skill just contact me.


Comments

Popular Posts