Plant Pot Cover Project

Have you ever needed an idea for your stash yarn? We all have one ball of some type of yarn and wonder what can we do with it.   I have this problem a lot, well is it really a problem?  Not today it wasn't.

I love plants and have them throughout my home.  I happened to purchase a couple recently and not ready to repot them.  They are in the original pot from the store and are the ugliest things.  I really wanted to cover them up and today I figured out how.   

I have 4 new plants in two different size pots.  So I went to work to make plant pot covers.  Take a look:


Before
After

This project was a quick one and my covers were made before I new it. The first step is knowing how to work in the rounds.  If you know that then you are on your way to making your own covers.  If not I do offer a fun "Working in the Round" workshop that will not only get you making plant covers but hats too.  I have a new workshop starting soon.

I'm on a roll so I think I will work on some new designs.

Comments

Popular Posts