Weekend Workshop - Knitting in the Round


This past weekend's workshop was Knitting in the Round. A workshop where you learn to work with circular needles.  We worked a beautiful neck warmer that showed us new techniques and had us working with two yarns at once.



If you have not had the chance to take this workshop I hope you will put it on your "To do list".  You will never want to pick up straight needles again.

It's always fun teaching others new techniques in knitting. And very exciting to see how much they enjoy the projects we do. 
 For more details on my workshop check out my CLASSES tab.

Comments

Unknown said…
This was a great class! I leaned so much and Jodi is a wonderful teacher. I've taken 3 classes with Jodi and have signed up for 2 more classes. My first every knitting class was with Jodi in July and I have completed several projects already and I'm looking forward to start working on Christmas gifts next. Thanks Jodi

Popular Posts