Weekend Workshop -Crocheting in the Round

What a great day it was to hold a workshop for Crocheting in the Round. Though the sun was shining outside it was also shining inside as we worked our hooks.

It can be a little tricky when working in the round but I hope with my workshop you will feel at easy when learning these skills.

This workshop will walk you through a couple of different techniques. You will be making hats for everyone you know in no time.


Students get the opportunity to learn techniques such as joining the rounds by slip stitching, increasing stitches and decreasing stitches. You learning how to alter the pattern by using different hook sizes and different weight yarns. There are many options to get a different look to the hat each time you work the pattern.

We also look at how to embellish your hat once you have completed it. Add a flower, a button, or yarn. Let your personality show through your work.

I hope you will join me for this workshop and others. My 2014 workshop schedule will be posted soon.  Check it out.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Jodi,

I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed Crocheting in the Round on Saturday. And even more exciting, I finished my hat!! The workshop was productive and fun, and I really appreciate your patience. I'll be on the lookout for future workshops!

Thanks so much,
Marie
JPavey Designs said…
Thanks Marie! I enjoy Saturday too. After teaching the class I couldn't help but make a hat for myself.

Popular Posts