SPECIAL OFFER!! 2 Hour Private Lesson


I hope your fall has been awesome, full of family fun and relaxation.

If you are like most, you put down your needles and hooks and stored the yarn in a box during the summer months. But not me!! Year round I'm working on projects.  If I'm not designing, I'm making items for myself. At least that was the theme this year. I found a number of great patterns and altered them a little to fit my personality. It was a summer full of beautiful yarns. Loved it!

So, now that we are in the fall season I'm bring back my private lesson special. 2 hours for $40. The hours can be taken at once or make two one hours sessions (special does not apply to workshops courses). The private lesson is structured to help you work on skills you want to learn or if you have found a pattern you want to work and need help getting started. Regardless of the challenge I'm here to help.

This offer runs through the end of the year. Purchase your 2 hour session at $40 now. Give as a gift to someone you know that loves to knit or crochet, or as a gift to yourself.


Comments

Popular Posts