Last Minute Projects

I can't believe how close it is to Christmas. Yes, I said it, "Christmas". If you are making or planning to make a special handmade gift you need to start now, right now.  Let me help you with that.

Join me for a private lesson session to get you going on those holiday gift ideas. Or maybe you need an idea for a handmade gift, never fear, I have so many ideas. Schedule a time now because I'm still running my special. Two hours of private lessons, one on one time, for $40. Regularly $25/hour so this is a nice savings.

Contact me with questions and a time slot. The month of December is not to late. There is still over 20 days in Dec to complete the project. 2 hours for $40. Take the two hours together or maybe spilt it into two one-hour sessions.

I can't wait to work with you. Contact me directly at jpaveydesigns@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular Posts