SUMMER CAMP - Registration Open!

Summer is officially here.  Yay! The time we all look forward to. Time where kids get to play and parents get a break from all the school year activities. But one of the biggest struggles in summer is how to keep the kids entertained.  I have the answer.


SUMMER CAMPS with the San Carlos Parks and Recreations.  I have crochet and knitting camps running in July and in August.  REGISTRATION is OPEN.

 http://cityofsancarlos.org/depts/pr/default.asp

Each camp session is open to beginners and students with knitting or crochet skills. Students will learn all the basic skills or learn new skills and work projects. I have students returning every year and they keep growing with their creativity.

Boys and girls are welcome. If your child is under the age of 9 contact me to confirm getting your child enrolled.  Fun is had by all and I love seeing the kids express their creativity through working with yarn.

If you have questions for me, contact me at JPaveDesigns@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts