Denim Is In



Denim yarn is in. It's the popular yarn right now and comes in so many colors. Denim is sweeping across many design yarn companies and honestly, I'm liking it.

The denim yarn I'm reviewing is Vanna's Choice yarns by Lion Brand. I'm sure you have heard of her, but just in case you have not, she is knitter and crocheter. But better known as Vanna from Wheel of Fortune, the game show. She been part of Lion Brand for a number of years and does a great deal of charity work with the brand. Plus she is the author of a number of pattern books.

Recently my crochet class worked a shawl project from Lion Brand which recommended her yarn. The students had this to say about the yarn.

"Loved the color of the yarns." 

"Loved the feel of it and how it worked up."

The class members suggested me doing a review on the yarn. So of course I said yes. I hope to share as many products with you so you have details to make the right choices for you and your projects.

I'm going to be honest, this is not my first choice in yarns. I'm just spoiled after working with so many other yarns. Saying that I will add it's at a good price, good amount yardage and it did make the shawl beautiful. (Note: wash and dry, acrylic) You never know until you try, right?

If you have used this denim yarn by Vanna or any other denim yarn, please share you experience.

I have no affiliation with Lion Brand




Comments

Popular Posts