Holiday Shopping





I have a number of locations where you can find me to do your holiday shopping. Every event has a list of wonderful vendors, food, and drinks.  Come check them out.  

I love this time of year because I get to see so many people and friends.  I also get my own shopping done. Watch for more details on my Facebook and Instagram accounts.  


CRAFT EVENTS 

Let The Holiday Shopping Begin.  
Here is where you can find me this month.  I hope to see you the
re.  

San Carlos Belmont Parents Club -Thursday, November 16  7:00-9:00pm
Location: 30 Twin Pines Lane, Senior Center, Belmont, CA
This event is open to everyone and a great place to get started on your holiday shopping.

Belmont Holiday Event - Saturday, November 18 from 9:00-5:00pm
Location: Twin Pines Park, Belmont, CA
This is a one day event so you don't what to miss out on all the vendors and entertainment. 
 I will be in booth 57. Same location as last year.

Domenico Winery - Tuesday, November 28 from 6:00 - 9:00pm
Location: 1697 Industrial Rd, San Carlos, CA
This is a great night for the ladies.  You don't want to miss this weekday evening of shopping and wine.  It is worth coming to after work.  Food too.

Kohl Mansion Christmas - Wednesday, November 29 from 5:00 - 9:00pm
Location:2750 Adeline Dr., Burlingame, CA
This is a great place to do your holiday shopping. The mansion speaks for itself - Amazing!  And they serve wine.  

Comments

Popular Posts