I'm HERE!! But where have I been?



Hey, how are you?  It has been a little while.

I know I have been a little MIA but I have good reason. 

June was a crazy, busy, fantastic, celebratory month for us.  I had a number of classes wrap up just in time to see my son graduate.  YES!!! There was a party in this house over that. 

Parenting is the toughest job I have every had. And getting your kid through school, OMG, that is a major accomplishment. We were determined to see him through.  Had to use a little tough love filled with encouragement, but he did it.

May and June were focused on the planning and all that goes with graduation. Getting photos made, sending announcements, paying for cap and gown, and lets not forget college planning. 

Now lets not forget family. The family wanted to be here, of course, and we had to get that organized.  Luckily everyone made it so we could celebrate together.  Ah! We celebrated in Tahoe.  Now many of you may have been there but I have not. Well at least I thought I had never been there until my mother informs me that as a child I had.  Hmm, she never told me this before. So now I have my own Tahoe memories. 

I caught this cool effect when I took the picture. 

We rented an amazing house with a view of the lake.  Everyone under one roof, boy that was fun. No honestly, it worked out really well.  Lots of space and everyone helped out. We did some boating, zip lining, hiking, shopping, eating, drinking and more shopping. I think we covered it all. LOL

Oh, stay tuned because of course I found a yarn store at was AMAZING.  I friend told me I had to go there.  That's in my next post. Stay tuned. 

Now that all the celebrating is done and my kid is settle into his college plan, we as parents can relax a little.  It was hard work but so glad we made it.  So I guess a new phase of life begins.  Oh boy, let me take a deep breathe. 

The great thing is I have new classes starting in July which means new projects.  Come on, you can't have enough projects. Speaking of projects I was able to complete 3 during my celebrating.  Yes, there is always time for knitting/crocheting.  I will be updating my blog with all the classes coming up with more info. OH!! I almost forgot, summer camps are in July as well in San Carlos. So if you have little ones or no someone who does please share. I posted on my Facebook page a link to register.  Never fear it will be on the blog too. 

I loved my vacation as I hope you are enjoying the summer break too.  It's time to have fun, enjoy the sun, and crochet and knit. Of course I was going to add that.  Summer does not mean put the hook or needles away. NO, it's the best time to work those projects. You have to get a jump start on the holidays now. 

I'm glad to be getting back into the swing of things so watch for more info and more posts. 

PS. Where are you vacationing this summer? 


Comments

Popular Posts