Let 2020 Begin In February



Let's face it, the year really doesn't get started until you have processed 2019.  We have to get through the holidays and then New Years and anything else we had to do.  With all that being said, seriously, we need time to recover. 

This is exactly what I did.  Hence, the reason you have not seen a post in a while.  I needed time to recovery from all the excitement of 2019.  Not to mention the craziness of the holiday season.  I enjoyed it all but truly have enjoyed the rest I got in January.  How about you?  Do you really start your new year on day one?  I want to know.

We all get wrapped up in starting the new year with a bang and set all those new goals yet to be overwhelmed by it all.  So I took a different route.  I took the time to reflect to see what worked in the previous year and what did not work personally and business wise.  I believe the best way to make the new year better is to clearly understand how your previous year went. 

By taking January to rest and process a number of things I realized my new goals.  I was surprised to see that I completed 60% of my goals in 2019. WOW!!  To me that is really flipping good.  Considering my years prior I don't believe I managed to get 20% of them completed.

Now knowing this I can refocus and aim towards completing more of my goals because I can see what worked for me.  Hey, my goals are pretty straight forward and realistic.  Nothing fancy here. 

With all this said I have a number of new things for this year. I'm looking forward to teaching more classes in 2020 and hosting a number of new workshops that will take many into the craft of knitting and crochet further. February is packed with classes in all my teaching location: Burlingame, San Carlos, San Mateo and Belmont.

I can't complete my goal list without asking you what you would like to see here at J Pavey Designs.  Is there a knitting technique you want to learn,  a particular project you have always wanted to do, or how about a particular product post.  Let me know because I want this site to be a good resource for you.  Tell me below your thoughts. 

I'm ready for 2020 to really get started.  So let the New Year begin.  Officially.



Comments

Popular Posts