Enjoyable Yarn

I wanted to share with you a new yarn that I'm excited about using. Now maybe I 'm a little late in discovering this yarn but had share my thoughts anyway.

NaturallyCaron.com is a silky soft bamboo blend yarn. I discovered it at Micheal's and understand it is sold at JoAnn's as well. 75% microdenier acrylic and 25% rayon from bamboo. 251 yards/230 meters . The colors are fun and can be beautifully grouped together.

I wanted to find out more about this yarn so I went to their web site naturallycaron.com. They offer some fun patterns and details on their fashion designers. They offer a number of different colors in shades they list as Country or Spa.


I'm currently working on a project with this yarn in colors, Green Sheen, Coral Lipstick and Soft Sunshine. I find the yarn to be very soft and easy to work with. I'm crocheting this project and the yarn flows through my fingers easily. The only sad note is if you snag the yarn is it not so easy to pull back into shape. You have to work with the yarn a bit to work it back together. So it will split but for the most part I am very pleased to work with this yarn. I have already planned my next project with another of their colors, Peacock.

I will be exciting to see how my current project comes together and see how well the yarn blocks. I will keep you posted and share my finished project as soon as I can.

I encourage you to check out the site naturallycaron.com and check out the beautiful patterns in crochet and knitting that they offer. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts