New Advanced Crochet Class Starting

I'm very excited to be having another season of Crochet Classes at the San Mateo Parks and Recreation.  Here is the schedule for my Advanced Classes this season.

Advanced Crochet Class
Beresford Center
First class starts: Feb. (Tues.) 14 - Mar. 6  6:30 - 8:00pm
Second class starts:  Feb. (Thurs.) 23 - Mar. 15  6:30 - 8:00pm
(Register early to guarantee a class slot)

In the Advanced Crochet Class we will be taking your crochet skills to the next level.  I have a beautiful hat that is perfect for this season that we will be making.  This project will help you in your pattern reading and working in the round.  I think you will enjoy this hat so much that you will want to make another.

I do my best to find crochet designers that make fun and exciting items. Though I'm a big fan of many famous designers I feel it's nice to find those that have the talent but are not so popular - yet.

As many of you know I have my own webpage, www.jpaveydesigns. etsy.com, where I sell my items and I attend craft events through the year to allow me to continue to enjoy my yarn addiction.  And through these locations I meet some wonderful people who create their own crochet designs.  My last Advanced Crochet Clas made a beautiful scarf from a designer I found on Etsy.  She was ecstatic to know that I was using her patterns to teach the class.  The students made this wonderful scarf and even got creative and made their own modification to make it their own design.

I hope you will join me again this season.


Comments

Popular Posts