A Cup Of Tea

Nothing like starting your day with a nice cup of tea.

I'm starting my day by deciding what should be done first.  As I sit here struggling to get motivated I realize how nice the simple things in life are.  If you are like me you get so wrapped up in the "To Do" list and don't stop to just have a cup of tea.

So as I have my tea I contemplate what my next project will be.  Spring is not to far off and boy am I ready for it.  I have so many new project options but first I need to complete some others I started in December.  Sometime we have great hopes in getting things done than we soon realize a couple of months have past.  Never fear they will all get done.  

One great way to figure out the Spring projects is by attending Stitches West.  An event I look forward to every year.  Just one week away now.  If you are looking for great yarns and new patterns check out this event.

I hope you all take time to enjoy a cup of tea.

Comments

Popular Posts