A Return Appearance

I've had the pleasure of working with a young crochet student for the past two years. She is very creative and talented.  She is now 11 yrs old and catching on so quickly and loves to crochet.

I love sharing this craft with others and it pleases me when they come to enjoy it as much as I do.  This young lady just finished my workshop, Working in the Round.  She caught on quickly and now has a list of new things to make.

One reason I was so happy to see this student is because she has a special friend called Toothless.  This stuffed dragon has made a previous appearance on my blog. And this time decked out in a new outfit.  Check out Toothless in picture.  She made a tailors cape and a coordinated tie.

I can't wait to see what she creates in the future.

 

Comments

Popular Posts