Home Decor: White Plant Pot Cover

Here is one of my latest crocheted items I now have in my online shop.

I love plants and I'm happy to say I have several of them that are close to 10 years old.  Amazing I know that I did not kill it by now. But the one thing I don't enjoy is repotting an already potted plant.  Though I do get tired of looking at the same decorative pot.

Here is a plant that is close to 5 years old and though I love the current pot it is in I got "tired of it".

I created this crochet pot cover which gave it a totally different look.  The look went with my new neutral color scheme.  I wanted to bright up the room with a little white.

Measures 6 inches in diameter but can stretch to fit this 8 inch in diameter pot.  So there is plenty of flexibility/stretch in this cover.


Comments

Popular Posts