Seaming Swatches and Help Still Needed!

I'm still amazed by the swatch donations for our yarn bombing. So many want to get involved and show their work off.  Love it!!

The seaming has begun. A few students worked together to get a number of the swatches put together and things are looking great.

BUT we still need your help! As of today, we are still short our goal. We are covering a large bench. So I would say we are short by about 8 -10 good size swatches. Did I mention the bench was large?


Please keep working on them and send them in. If you have made a donation already- thank you! And if you have it in you to make one more.... I'm crossing my fingers that we can make this happen in another week or two at the most.

It is going to be amazing once completed. The people at the recreation center are all a buzz over this. Pretty cute.










Comments

Popular Posts