Where Has December Gone?

December has been a very busy month for me.  Mostly a good month but a month with also unexpected events.  Regardless it has gone by so quickly.

With all I had going on I can't believe I failed to wish everyone a Wonder Holiday Season.  So I do hope this holiday season has been good to you.

Now that my month of events have come to an end and other things have settled down I will be gear up for 2014.  2014, wow!  That will take some getting use to.  This coming year will be packed with more event then 2013 so I need to lace my shoes up tight and get started.

I do want to also take a moment and thank you for a wonderful 2013.  JPavey Designs grew this year and in a wonderful way.  I am now doing more classes for those who want to learn the craft of knitting and crochet along with the growing sales I have had from my craft events.  My customers and students made this a great year and I can't wait to see what the new year brings.

THANK YOU!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts