Where Do You Find Yourself Knitting or Crocheting?

I've known a woman for years that could knit in the movie theater.  Yes, in the dark while watching movie.  I always thought it was crazy but this weekend I gave it a try.
I had a new project I was working on and was so eager to get started on it.  Then my family decided we were going to the movies and I thought, "No way can I put this project down.  I'll take it with me".  And I did.  I took it right into the theatre to work on it.

I was in for a surprise when I got home and pulled the project back out to see what I had done.  Even though the movie had not started I worked on it in low lighting and I was distracted by the commercials they show you before the previews.  Lets just say when I inspected my work, it was bad.  Low lighting is no good for me and I had to unravel about 10 rows of my work.

Lesson learned, I can not knit in a movie theatre. How my friend does this I will never know. I have been successful in other locations like my car, on the train, and in my comfortable chair at home. Where is your best place to work? And can you knit in the low light of a movie theatre? It's funny how anxious we are to work on our projects and refuse to put them down.

Comments

Popular Posts