Using Up My Stash Yarn

I think most of us have a collection of unused yarn. Maybe it's yarn left over from a project or yarn you never could figure out how to use. Whatever the case here is a great way to use it.

I'm using mine for granny squares. I'm then going to join them to make a handbag. A big handbag in fact. Hmm, maybe the bag will hold other stash yarn. I'm having fun working this project.

Today I worked on blocking my granny squares. I've also completed the sides of the handbag and should be joining it all together soon.

The point is to use that stash yarn. When changing colors within a granny square you can really play with color. And you may be amazed with what you create. I've actually used three colors in the square and a forth for the sides. I may even include another color for the edging.

This will be a great new workshop to offer this summer.  I will show you how to use the stash yarn you have been holding on to.  Clear out the yarn by making this fun handbag.  Stay tuned to my finished project and dates to work your own.

Comments

Popular Posts