YOUTH CAMPS: Crochet and Knitting


Summer is approaching and a great way to spend the summer is learning to knit and crochet.

This year I'm offering knitting camp and crochet camp for youth in my Belmont Studio. Ages 9 -14. This is a great camp for student that have learned the basics of crochet / knitting and are ready to learn more. If your child is interested but has not learned the basics I'm happy to take them during these class times as well.

This will run Monday - Friday, July 28 thru Aug. 1. Each camp will start at a different time.
Knitting 9:30- 12:00pm
Crochet 1:00pm - 3:30.
NOTE:  Space is limited so register early. For more details go to my CLASSES tab and scroll down to see pricing for camps. Feel free to email me with any questions you have at jpaveydesigns@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular Posts