Check Out Our Tree Yarn Bombing

With a great deal of support from students our tree is complete. Yay!

I received over 150 swatches from students past and present. Everyone did a great job with their swatches. We had so many different color and stitches in the swatches that the tree results are amazing. New students stepped up to the challenge as well. They were nervous about participating but did great with small swatches of the stitches they were learning. And previous students out did themselves by mixing colors and stitch designs.

This is one beautiful tree! If you have not seen it please drive by and take a look. As the tree was being put together I was stopped by several people asking what this was about. Once I shared with them that this was a joint effort with the students, they smiled.

Our goal was to complete this project first of June but with the great response I had to hold off until this week to put it up. I was receiving 10 and sometime 12 swatches from one student. I wanted to get them all in. Many of you did flowers which added a lot to the tree. Many of the flowers were placed on top of other's swatches.

Great job everyone!!! This was a great project and I think many will enjoy it.

Comments

Popular Posts