San Carlos Arts & Wine Festival 2014

Mark your calendars! San Carlos Arts & Wine Event. Oct. 11 and 12 from 10am to 5pm. Booth #6 on San Carlos Ave.

This is a great time to come out for great food, music entertainment and most importantly, shopping. This is a wonderful event to begin your Christmas shopping. There will be over 100 vendors including myself selling wonderful items.

You can't have a wine event without wine. There will be a number of wineries to sample.  Lots of fun for everyone.

I'm waiting for my booth assignment but once I have that I will post it so you can stop by and say "Hi".

This year I will have new items to sell which includes my new collection, Elizabeth's Infinity Scarves. This collection is named after my grandmother who taught me the craft of crochet. I want to share with you this line of fun scarves in many different colors.

Prepare for the fall and winter months with a one of my knit shawls or a pair of fingerless gloves. Let me demonstrate 12 ways to wear my knit shawls. The shawls and gloves come in a number of different colors.

Stop by my booth to learn more.  I can't wait to see you.

Comments

Popular Posts