Wow!! To Find The Words...

This year has been amazing. It's hard to find the words to thank everyone for the great year JPavey Designs has had in 2014.

This year I saw an increase in sales in my online shop at Etsy. I'm thankful to my customers online and those from the craft events I attend this year. I'm currently working on new designs and will be launching those in spring 2015. Stay tuned.

My crochet and knitting classes increased in attendance and in the number of classes held. I actually added classes in some location because of the demand. This was amazing and know I don't feel it's about me, I really think people are opening up to the these crafts more than ever. Crochet is not granny's crochet any more and knitting designs are expanding each year. It's being seen in runway shows more and more over the last couple of years.

I'm so glad to see kids learning the craft as well. My kids classes are taking off and I was blessed to receive a contract this year at an elementary school that is introducing these craft to children. This craft is not dying, it's growing. I'm so glad to be a part of it.

I now look forward to 2015 and meeting so many new people that will learn the craft. And to see students return to learn more. I predict another great year for the craft of crochet and knitting.

My online shop will have my new designs posted soon and the classes I hold will have a number of new projects to work. Stay tuned for private workshops to take your skills even further. So much to come in 2015. I'm fired up and can't wait. I hope you will join me.

Blessings to all for 2015.


Comments

Popular Posts