NEW Crochet Opportunity


This summer I have made new changes to my crochet classes held in San Mateo. I am excited about this. You will no longer have to wait for a beginning or an advanced course.

Crochet for all levels will cover beginning levels to advanced.  Learn to chain, single crochet, double crochet, read patterns, and much more.  Based on your skill level you will work on a pattern.  This class will give everyone an opportunity to learn a new skill or advance their current ones.  The new classes have a maximum enrollment to allow me to work with everyone.

I hope you will join me and enjoy the additional class opportunities as well.  This season I have the following classes.  Space is limited to register early.

June 12 - July 10  Fri.  9-10:30 am
July 24 - Aug. 14 Fri.  9-10:30 am
July 9 - July 30 Thurs. 6:30-8:00pm
Aug. 6-Aug. 27 Thurs. 6:30-8:00pm

Register at erecreg.com

Comments

Popular Posts