Building a Community

Burlingame Community

One thing, out of many, about attending one of my classes is becoming part of a community.

In my classes we share life experiences, give support to one another and have fun. I have had students join me again and again. And what I hear over and over again is how much fun they have in class. And how much they enjoy meeting others and building relationships.

We all want a place where we can go to share, create and enjoy ourselves with no limitations.

I too have built great relationship over the years by teaching. It brings me joy, lots of joy to see people getting to know one another and feeling part of something. I especially love when students that have had to relocate for one reason or another, come back to say "HI".  Wow!!

It is never to late to learn something new and it's never to late to join a community.

I have new classes starting every month and a few of locations. Check my CLASSES tabs for details.

I'd love, WE would love to have you!!

Comments

Popular Posts