Not Another Scarf, Please!!


Have you knitted or crocheted several scarves and blankets but now you want to do something new? 

I have a great project for you. Learn to make your first triangular shawl. Let me walk you through the steps and build your confidence in exploring new things.

Regardless if you crochet or you knit you will love these shawls.

My workshops are structured to give you all the tips ad tricks you will need to complete your project. Another great thing is you are free to contact me after this workshop with any questions you need to help you complete it.  I really want you to complete your project and be happy with what you have learned.

Groups are small so signing up early.  I keep my workshops to a small number of people to help assure you learn all you need to know.  Everyone in the class is on the same skill level and everyone working together on this shawl. You will have my undivided attention.  And have fun!

Join me. I can't wait to get your started.  For more details and to sign up go to my CLASSES tab and scroll down.

Let's get started!


Crochet Shawl
Knit Shawl


Requirement: Having worked a few scarves and feel comfortable with basic stitches.

Register here

Comments

Popular Posts