A Birthday Gift



























Hi! I hope you are enjoying this fall season.

It's that time of year where many enjoy crafting projects. Of course there are many of us that craft all year long and can't get enough of it.  So whether you are a year round crafter or a seasonal crafter I have a something for you.

This is my birthday month and I want to give you a gift. Many of you know just how much I love to create and to teach.  Seeing others become crafters just makes my heart flood with joy.

Here is an opportunity to learn something new. by knitting or crocheting. Maybe that's working a project you have always wanted to but you need some help getting started. Maybe it's even challenging yourself in a new technique in knit or crochet. And hey, it could just be making a special gift for someone you love. What ever it is, let me help you.

I want to offer you not one hour but two hours of private lessons for the price of one hour. Yep, two hours for the price of one.


Your purchase is good to use over the next year but I really encourage you to use it right away. This can not be combines with any other workshop or shared between two people. I want to see you get started.  Feel free to purchase as many packages as you would like.  Once you make your purchase I'll be in contact with you to get your time scheduled.

Click here and let's get started. Sale ends Wednesday 10/25.

Comments

Popular Posts