Holiday Pumpkins




It's the season for pumpkins.  I enjoy decorating for the fall season.  Even though our weather has yet to get cooler, I see all the leaves falling off my trees.

I am happy to share with you some really fun pumpkin patterns to decorate your home. This workshop give you the opportunity to make a crochet or a knitted pumpkins.  The first of my workshops where I combine both knitting and crocheting.  It will be fun!

A pattern will be provided for the crocheters and for the knitters. Now if you crochet and you knit, even better!  I will show you an easy way to make them where you will want to make more.  Keep in mind these are great for hostess gifts. This technique I show here, you can be apply to create other items and I share that with you too.

Don't be shy to experiment with color.  Pumpkins don't have to be orange.  I was asked about making a blue pumpkin for this workshop and my answer was, "Why not!!".

This is a three hour, one afternoon workshop that will be filled with fun.  Come on, where ladies gather, there is always a party. ;)

Lets have some fun!!  More details click here.

Comments

Popular Posts