Knit / Crochet with Jodi

    

Stitch Pattern Project for Crocheters and Knitters.

2018 is going to be a great year. Yes, I am making this prediction right now.  Positive thinking!!!

I have something new lined up and I hope you will join me for this. I'm excited!! I have been thinking about this for several months and I believe if you love knitting or crocheting as much as I do, you'll love it too.

I am doing a "Knit With" and a "Crochet With" event.  It's about learning something new all the time. Not to mention getting to share what we have learned with other.  And seriously, who doesn't want to show off their work at the end of the day?

Starting in January I am sharing with you a new stitch pattern for knit and crochet. You can elect to do what you enjoy most and if you enjoy both, awesome!!! This pattern can be worked in your favorite color yarn and in whatever type of yarn you want. I just give you the stitch and the rest is up to you.  Now I will give you dimensions to complete the pattern but modifications are up to you. Every month is a different stitch pattern.  So we are talking about 12 new stitch patterns through out the year 2018.

Now your asking, them what? Right? Oh, no worries, here's "what".

We will get together for a completion party.  We will join all 12 swatches together to complete a blanket. This party is hosted by me where wine will be served and seaming techniques given. So towards the end of the year if you have signed up for this "Knit With or Crochet With" free event, you will receive a personal invitation to this party.

What do you think?  Fun right.  And it is only one stitch pattern a month.  Totally accomplishable. Now don't get worried I will have patterns for all levels. And if you are starting out, no worries, we will start off slow and build on your skills.  I will also have videos on my YouTube Channel for you to see how it's done.

WOW!!! You Tube!!!  YES!!!! Finally, I will have a channel. 


Next, how do you sign up for this? Well, I've made that easy. You just go to my blog at JPaveyDesigns.Blogspot.com and look for the drop down mention for "Knit With Jodi" or "Crochet With Jodi" and sign up. Boom! That easy. Each month you will get an email from me giving you the pattern for the month and a link to the video.

Let's do this!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Even city's government pays attention to logo and other design staff. With https://www.logaster.com/, for example.

Popular Posts