Fall Is Upon Us. Is It Your Favorite Season?



September starts the fall season and I have mixed feeling about it.

Don't get me wrong, it really should be my favorite season, but the sun and the warm air on my face feels so good.  I will miss the warmer temperatures but with the cooler temperature comes the scarves, gloves, hats and more.

It's the season most relate to knitting or crocheting.  Many feel more comfortable having yarn in their hands when they feel it's the season to wear what they are making.  I could argue there are many projects to work all year long, but I get where they are coming from.

So which is it for you? Knitting in the fall season or knitting year round?

I believe companies market the fall season the most.  Why? Because we tend to layer up. I've been known to wear an undershirt, blouse, sweater, jacket, hat and a scarf all at once.  Did I mention I like the summer. 

Which ever season is your best I have classes in all of them but I want to share the new class for this fall.  I am continuing class in Burlingame, San Carlos and San Mateo at the park and recreation centers.  I have many workshops happening in my workshop location in Belmont.

Here are October classes that I encourage you to sign up early for.  I have a number of new projects for you to work and if you have never taking a class this is the time to join in.

Burlingame - (Knitting ) Oct. 4 at 9:00am 
San Carlos -(Knitting) Oct 2 at 6:30 and another session Oct 30 at 6:30pm
San Mateo - (Crochet)  Oct 21 at 9:00am 

You can find more details and how to register on my Classes tab

Workshop in Belmont - Pumpkin Making for knitters and crochet happens Sept. 29th.  Learn how to make a number of different pumpkins and how to decorate you home with them or give as a gift this season.  Register on the Classes Tab as well.

Comments

Popular Posts