How often do you wake up thinking about your projects?

Do you get excited when you pick up your latest project to work?  Do you ever feel like that's the only thing you want to do? Forget about the housework, the husband, and the kids. 

I bet you have a list of projects you want to do and that list keeps growing. How many project do you have not yet finished?

   Oh that's a question that makes you cringe, right? 

Yep, I get it. We hate it when we don't finish them, yet it doesn't stop us from starting a new one.

We love feeling the yarn between our fingers and forgetting about all the other things on our "To Do List".  None of that is important once you grab your needles.  

I've not hit you with the hardest question yet. 

         How much yarn do you have? 
                     
Hmm, it would take me a week to answer these questions. Come on, have you seen my workshop?

I think we have a problem. If it took you only a second to answer any of these questions and your answers were, "yes, yes, and hell yes", it's a problem. BUT A GOOD ONE.

Hey!!! This is a problem I can live with. Why? I love all my projects. I love every ball of yarn I have, even the left overs I'm not sure what to do with but I can't seem to trash. It's mediation or me.  It's something I can gift to someone or add to my drawer of many items I keep for myself.

Let's face it, people have studied the benefits of knitting and crocheting and no study has said it was harmful to anyone. 

So, is it really a problem.  I think not but I want to know what you think.

Tell me, did this post hit you where you knit?  Where you crochet?


Comments

Popular Posts