October Sale: Learn Something New


October is a great month.  At least it is for me, and here's why.

Summer turns to fall, the leaves turn to amazing colors, I wake to cooler temperatures, and purging the house.  LOL, I'm sure the purging doesn't sound exciting to you but for some reason getting rid of things makes me feel good.  And lets be honest, it gives me a reason to shop.  Just to get more stuff.

Now for the very best thing in October.  My October Birthday Sale.  This is the month I like to offer you a discount on my private sessions.  A time to learn something new, challenge yourself in the craft of knitting and/or crochet.  The time to pick up a project you have struggled with or a project you have wanted to do but never made the time, and need a little help.

My standard one hour session is $35 but in October I'm offering TWO hours for $50.  This is time where you and I can work on the projects you want. You can pick my brain for two hours to gain all the knowledge you need to get that project done.  You can also work with me one hour at a time.

Time to buy is limited but I encourage you to grab it now. Please know you do not have to use the hours right away.  I would encourage you to use them as soon as possible. Mainly, because people for get and after a year I can forget. So I do put a year time frame on it because I want you to use this time.

This can be given as a gift to someone as well. You can make more then one 2 hour purchase so you and a friend can work on something together.  If you chose to give this a a gift, let me know in the purchase notes and I can send gift card by email or mail the gift card.

My privates focus on what you are wanting to learn. I have worked with many on amazing gift ideas. One client wanted to make ear warmers for several members in the family.  I made that happen for her and later learned she made 7 of them.  Wow, that was one busy lady.  They turned out beautiful.

Now I will express that if you have never learned to knit or crochet it is best to learn the basics and I'm happy to help there as well. In an hour you will be amazed at what you can learn.

Just know I do not combine privates with other privates. So you get my full attention. If you want a friend to join you she must purchase a session as well.

This is a limited time so act fast. Again, I encourage you to use your time soon after purchase but you have a year to do so.

All you have to do is click


Once purchase is completed I will contact you to set up your appointment.  I have times available before the holidays.

I can't wait to work with you.

Comments

Popular Posts