October Yarn Box Review





I decide earlier this year to check out a few yarn box companies to see really how they worked and get my own personal experience.  I shared last month with you YarnYay! and highly recommend them.  Now to share with you a new company I find slightly different.

In October I received my first KnitCrate monthly subscription yarn box for knitters and crocheters.  I have been following this company for some time and have seen many online reviews.  So now I want to give you my review.

First off the yarn is amazing!!! I was taken back by the color, softness and the fact I have never tried this yarn.  I love working with yarn I've never worked with before and there are a lot of them.  When I opened the box I think I squeaked with excitement. Now the company does offer a color theme, which this color yarn came from. There are a few yarn type options "vibe" to chose from once your select your membership.

This is a monthly subscription which can be canceled at any time but I don't think you are going to want to.

Second, there are patterns. Yes, they send you a booklet that give you a couple of pattern options. I've not yet selected my pattern to do but chances are I will design my own. The options are good and I believe at a advanced beginner skill level.

I do really like this yarn box and recommend it.  If you elect to check it out, let me know. I'd love to know what you think.

I will be sharing next months box with you too. 

Comments

Popular Posts