Mendocino Yarn Shop

I had a wonderful weekend in Mendocino with friends and wanted to share. Though we did a great deal of wine tasting I also had to do a little shopping. I had to stop by the local yarn shop. Come on...I can't help myself.  I do this at any city I visit.  And I hope you find it helpful for your trip to Mendocino.


This time it was Mendocino Yarn Shop located at 45050 Albion Street in downtown Mendocino.  The shop looked small from the outside but once I stepped in, I was amazed just how big the store actually was.   The shop has three levels of yarn, pattern books, and so much more.


When I stopped by they had a knitting circle going and I shared I was there to not only shop but to blog about the shop. The owner, Annette Karlstad, was very welcoming and showed me around. They carry a large variety of yarns and many I'd not seen before.  I love finding yarns I've not seen or worked with before.


Warning: if you plan to stop at this shop, plan to stay a while.  So much to see and the ladies there were very attentive and eager to help.


If you get the chance I hope you will stop by this shop and let Annette know you heard about it here on Crafty Jodi's blog.

Comments

Popular Posts