The Perfect Bag

Women can't have enough bags.  Or at least I can't.  Bags have been  my weakness  for a long  time.   I've always loved traveling and shopping at little  boutiques.  The ones where you think if you find something no one else you know will have it.    



I created this bag I had traveling in mind. Countless times I tried packing shoes so they did not mess anything or get messed up. Now most suitcases have the shoe compartment on the lid which then sits on top of your clothes once zipped shut.  I never really liked that since I felt my shoes would dirty my cloths or cause my shoes to get nicked by a zipper or button from one of my blouses.   Ok, maybe I'm over thinking this.  But that resulted in me creating this fun bag.  I quickly realized I could use a bag like this for storing many items like my cosmetics, bathroom supplies, lingerie items, craft items, knitting needles and the list goes on.


So my thought was if I love bags other must too. To purchase one of my bag check out my Etsy shop.

Comments

Popular Posts