Swatches, swatches, and more swatches!!!!

I called on you again for more swatches and you delivered.

Over the last two weeks more swatches came to my door and in the mailbox. We have a pretty large bench to cover and I was wondering if we would get enough swatches. I knew this was a big calling but YOU DID IT!!! Thanks to everyone who participated.

I will be sewing the last few swatches together this week and next week cover the bench. I'd love to have volunteers that could possibly help me next week.  I will have specifics on that soon.

I love that so many students were willing to contribute.  The word spread about this event and the response was overwhelming.  So many crocheters and knitters contacted me to chip in. Wow!!! Everyone did a great job. For those of you that did multiple swatches -- Kudos!!!!

I'm hoping there will be a future project we can collaborate on like this one.  If you have any thoughts on what, where or how, let me know.






Comments

Popular Posts