What Blogs Do You Enjoy?

So how many blog sites do you visit in a day? a month?

I have found that my summer has flown by and I've had little time for myself much less visiting blog sites.  But now that summer is officially over, I can now check out a few.

What do you look for in a blog?  A site with your hobby interests, a site for recipes, or maybe travel.  Hey, what about a blogger that enjoys sharing their likes and dislikes?   This seems to be the blogs I have found myself visiting the last couple of days.  I found a women that shares random thoughts and ideas, her likes and dislikes, and day to day stresses. La La Lovely is the site. I happen to stumble across it and I find myself returning each day. Now, I don't know this person and I gain nothing from sharing her site but I was curious what sites you enjoy.

I find I get so wrapped up in my world of crochet and knitting that I forget there is another world out there.  I hope you will share with me your sites.

Comments

Popular Posts