Event Weekend

This past weekend was great!  Thanks to all who stopped by the booth.  I saw current and previous students, friends, customers and met some new people.

The event was a success for me thanks to all my customers.  Saturday was beautiful and the weather was very nice.  Sunday a bit warm but the fun still came.

At this event I showcased my Elizabeth Collections.  This is an infinity scarf in a number of beautiful variegated yarns.  I'm so pleased and my heart is full because I sold out of this item.  This collection was created in tribute to my grandmother, Elizabeth.  I sadly lost her in May of this year.  And what a blessing she was to my life.  I know she is looking down with a smile on her face.  I'm looking forward to making more of these scarf.

I hope you will look for me in November at the Belmont Twin Pines Holiday Event, November 22 and 23 10am - 5pm.  I will be located in the second building. Come by and say "HI".   I will also be at the Domenico Winery Dec. 3 an evening event 6pm -9pm.  There will be several vendor and plenty of wine.

Comments

Popular Posts