Private Lessons Special Offer!

There is always the decision, should I take private or group lessons.  I've been teaching both for a number of years now and I see why people are drawn to either.

Private lessons can take someone much further in their craft than group classes. Though group classes offer the social benefit which we all can enjoy. Private lesson teach you at an accelerated pace compared to a group class. You also have the one on one experience and in a quieter setting.

Now some say it's pricey,  I get that.  But the benefits of the one on one experience are well worth it, and you can structure the lessons the way you want them.

I have a special offer starting Nov. 1 - Dec. 31:  For the next two months you can get two hours, consecutively or separate, for $40 on private lessons. My standard hourly rate is $25 an hour. Payment for both hours will need to be made up front. Visit my CLASSES tab to purchase.

Comments

Popular Posts