Busy Year

Hi Friends!!

It's been a little while.  Ok, to long.

















Life offered me a new challenge this year.  So I decided to tightened my belt and put my boots on to check it out. Many of you may know I'm also a fitness instructor, so I had a new fitness teaching opportunities I wanted to take on.

Unfortunately, that took away some time from my business with JPavey Designs.  Sometimes taking on a new adventure means some thing gets pushed to the side.  Though I did not expect to take me this far off course.  I'm glad to say that this new fitness opportunities has taught me a lot and opened up some new doors. So no regrets.

Now it's time to get things balanced and back on track.  So I'M BACK, on track!  It was all about learning to balance things.  We all are guilty of taking on to much at once to achieve a goal but also know at some point we have to get life in balance.

Now that I'm back I have so much to share.  I have a number of new classes starting, new designs to post to my Etsy page, new tools to share, and so much more.  Thanks for sticking with me and stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts