PodCast Interview With Gift Biz Unwrapped


Sue Monhait with The Gift Biz Unwrapped, asked me, Jodi Pavey to be on her podcast. "WOW!!!" is an understatement.

I was stunned when she asked me. We had never met but I knew of her because I followed her on Instagram.   What I didn't know is she started following me.  Next thing I know she is asking me to be on her podcast.

Sue is a motivator and a teach for those wanting to make their hobby into a business. She shows you how to get started and provides coaching to help you go further.  Her Podcast series is called GiftBizUnwrapped where lessons are given weekly.

Once I agreed to do it there was no turning back.  I knew this is what I needed to do.  Not only to get some exposure but to also challenge myself in facing fears.   The interview took place just a couple of weeks after she contacted me and it aired this month.  It's really funny listening to yourself talk. I was amazed how she really got me to open up about my passion and how I grow my business.

I'm sure I've shared with you that this has been a slow and winding road for me. I couldn't not have done it without my husband, Eric encouraging me.  When you love something you go for it.  I love where I'm at right now.  It take a lot of work and patience but if you are persistent it will pay off. To hear more click here.  I'd love for you to leave a review and let me know you checked it out.

If you to have every had the fear of facing something OR have a hobby you want to become a business, check this podcast out.

The great thing is Sue and I met in person while attending a conference this month after having done the interview. I have found a new friend and look forward to growing our relationship.  It's amazing  how you can connect with others.  Social Media is no joke for me.

Comments

Popular Posts