Great Tools for Knitting and/or Crocheting

The conference I attending last month did not just bring me more knowledge and skills to my knitting and crochet but introduced me to some great new tools to work with.  Check out what I found.

Ablet Knitting Abacus  (ww.knitting abacus.com) Made in the USA! This tool has come in so handy since I purchased it.   It is a great row counter with the touch of a finger. And makes for a very stylish bracelet. No one will know the difference between a bracelet and a row counter when wearing this piece. The CEO, Sharon Coleman designed and paton the row counter last year. She had great success at the Stitches conference.  The bracelet comes in a number of different colors.  Check it out.

Namaste (www.namasteinc.com) I had to pick up their Double Wide Circular Case for the number, and I mean number, of circular knitting needles I have and need storage for. This had turned out to be a great purchase as I have fit all of my needles in and have room left. It comes in many different color but I picked green. They offer a number of other storage items along with some great bags to care your yarn projects in. I've been using their products for a couple of years now and have been very happy.

Ceramics by Marcelle (www.ceramicbymarcelle.com)
I have been wanting this ceramic yarn bowl since she started making them last year. When I saw her this year at Stitches I was not going to pass up purchasing one of them. Now the problem was trying to decide when color to chose.  Well after much processing I picked this one. I love having on my table next to my favorite chair.  It does the job and no more yarn rolling across the floor.



Comments

Popular Posts