Learn To Crochet or Knit In 2 Hours



In two hours I can teach you how to knit, crochet, tunisian crochet, pattern reading, chart reading, and more.

I'm running a special. Two private hours of instruction for $40. This is a savings of $10. You can book the two hours together and one hour at a time. Either way, this is your time to learn.

I've been teaching for 9 years now and still find time to work my own projects. I believe this craft is an on going learning experience. So much to learn and so many patterns to work.

If you have a specific pattern you would like help on, or you are just stuck on what to learn next, let me help.

To learn more or to purchase your private lessons, go to my CLASSES tab. I'm running this special through September but you can take these lessons at any time over a year. If there is someone you know that may enjoying this opportunity, please share.

Lets Crochet!!  Lets Knit!!

Comments

Popular Posts