Designing and Planning
























The one thing that keeps me on track is planning my activities. I do a number of things during the week, as we all do, but if I don't get myself organized I'm a mess. How about you? 

I'm always trying new things to keep me on track from using fancy outlined calendars, fun markers, post-it notes, to plain paper and highlighters. Keep it entertaining or you won't do it. At least I won't. 

I have a number of things going on for the remainder of the year like my October craft event and my craft classes, so to get it all done I've outlined each day. So far so good.

We all have so much going on, but if we can keep it FUN we have better success. If you have created a fun way to keep organized, please share. I'd LOVE to hear what works for you. 

Comments

Popular Posts